If it can corrode, fail, or leak, it will. That's why water and wastewater treatment facilities globally have chosen Rhino Linings polyurethane-polyurea coatings as their protection solution!
Rhino Hi-Chem offers excellent stability for immersion applications and chemical resistance. It has superior rigid formulation with the highest amount of molecular cross-linking. Rhino Hi-Chem provides excellent corrosion resistance and will not deteriorate from most chemical attacks and is ideal for wastewater treatment facilities.
Rhino Hi-Chem™ 65D-PW is a new formulation that is compliant with the NSF/ANSI 61 potable water standard. The certification means even more spray-on protection opportunities for water tank protection and other environmentally compliant applications. Rhino Linings has over 15 years of industrial technological experience delivering proven monolithic corrosion and spill prevention solutions. All formulations are thick, elastomeric linings designed for long-life under extreme environmental conditions.
- ACI 350.2R-04 (containment of hazardous materials)
- CAFO 40 – 412 (secondary containment)
- FAC 62-762.501 (Florida storage of hazardous waste)
- FDA 21 CFR 175.300 and 177.1680 (incidental food contact)
- NSF 61 (potable water)
- SSPC 40 – CFR 112 & 264 (oil pollution)
- SSPC-TU2 / NACE 6G197 (Florida--environmental containment)
FEATURES & APPLICATIONS
- Tack free within seconds of application with modifiable cure times available
- Can be sprayed or cast to any desired thickness
- Versatility--formulations can be sprayed to virtually any substrate including: concrete, steel, metals, fiberglass, wood and geo-textile surfaces
- Delivers superior corrosion protection and resistance against adverse chemistries such as gasoline, JP3, diesel, crude oil, condensates, brine water, hydroxides, solvents, peroxides, salts, lye and various other harsh chemicals.
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- Wastewater sludge bins
- Steel holding tanks
- Potable water tanks
- Containment tanks
- And more...
- Reduces maintenance costs, repairs and equipment downtime
- Increases personnel safety and productivity
- Adds years of life to any surface
- Cushions cargo and prevents damage from shifting during transit
- Shields against abrasion, impacts, and abuse from the elements
- Lower production costs than traditional coating solutions
- Environmentally friendly, no VOCs or solvents
- Won't crack, peel, split, or warp
- UV resistant, no yellowing