Composite Armor--Travel Light. Travel Strong.
Composite Armor is developed by Rhino Linings Corporation and its technology partners to deliver a narrower gauge, lighter armor that not only provides greater protection versus hardened steel armor, but also saves fuel. With a self-repairing matrix design for structural integrity in displacing energy, it effectively stops a wide range of ballistic threats.
RhinoArmor™ PPFR and RhinoArmor PUFR coatings are an excellent solution to add a shield of protection to a wide variety of vehicles, artillery, boats and structures.
- An array of features determined by end needs: weight, thickness and cost
- Cost effective--the perfect alternative solution to traditional steel and aluminum
- A unique shaped core
- Suspended grinding media
- Cast elastic polymer
- Fit designed to threat level
- Stops a variety of threats including: small arms, AP, IED, EFP and LSCs
- High flexibility of material eliminates or reduces shrapnel and other collateral damage
- Lightweight construction saves fuel
- Easy to retro-fit
- Easy in-line production