BioSeal™ 3.0 and BioSeal™ 6.0 polyurethane sealants create a seal that you can trust.
Spray applied using water as the blowing agent; the 3.0 lb High Density sealant, BioSeal 3.0; and 6.0 lb Extreme Density sealant, BioSeal 6.0, can be used in a variety of applications from livestock buildings to industrial sealing.
BioSeal™ 3.0 has 16% bio-based content in the finished product and BioSeal™ 6.0 has 17% bio-based content in the finished product.
Most agricultural buildings do not perform like a residential or commercial structure. Instead they rely on inexpensive, or sometimes even natural, ventilation systems to force air through the building. Often times insulating an agricultural building is not as important as sealing it correctly. A building with leaks uses more energy and prevents proper air flow, thus making the entire building inefficient. In order to create a more efficient structure, installers seal the roof and sidewalls.
BENEFITS OF BIOSEAL 3.0 AND BIOSEAL 6.0
- High density sealants (3.0 lb and 6.0 lb) make it difficult for darkling beetles to penetrate
- Provides no food value for insects
- Stands up to high-pressure spray washes
- Formulated in black or white for your applications
- Integrates bio-polyols, as a replacement for a portion of the petroleum ingredients without sacrificing performance
- Supports farmers by using a renewable ingredient
- Reduces petroleum use by integrating renewable ingredients and by increasing building effi ciency
- Spray applied using water instead of a chemical blowing agent
INDUSTRIAL AIR SEALING
Seal duct work in industrial settings to increase the efficiency and the effectiveness of your mechanical systems.
SEAL STORAGE TANKS OR SILOS
Sealing these structures helps them perform like a thermos, keeping warm contents warm and cool contents cool. A sealed tank or silo also will experience less thermal shock during the change of seasons.
SEAL BOAT HULLS
Seal the interior hull of boats with our closed cell sealants to reduce condensation problems and improve overall comfort.
Provide protection for pipelines in rocky terrain without having to sandbag by using Soy Seal® as a pad or a pillow. Create a pipeline trench breaker to prevent erosion and stabilize the soil.
FOR BELOW-GRADE APPLICATIONS
Seal building foundations below grade to prevent moisture problems, and then back fill with dirt to cover.