RhinoPro HP-21 Classic Machine
The RhinoPro™ HP-21 Classic is a High Pressure Proportioning Unit with 10.2kw of Heating Power for Polyurethane/Urea Systems. is a high performance plural component spray machine specially designed to process Rhino Linings protective lining systems for truck beds and light industrial jobs under 5000 sq. ft. It is capable of generating 2000 psi spray pressure to accurately mix and spray fast-setting systems.
HP-21 CLASSIC FEATURES
- On/Off trigger capability allows the ability to spray small or intricate parts or thinner coats
- Ability to control output and spray pattern with various gun configurations.
- Data recorder (optional) offers real-time data capture of process parameters to verify that the chemicals were sprayed at the proper conditions.
- Compact, portable wheeled cart allows you to move the unit closer to the job and occupies less space.
- Primary heaters allowing for quick startup times with urethane/urea systems.
HP-21 CLASSIC SPECIFICATIONS
|Output:||5 – 18 lbs/min|
|Max Operating Pressure:||2000 PSI|
|Electrical:||240 VAC; 3PH; 40 AMP or 240VAC; 1 PH; 75AMP|
|Primary Heaters:||10.2 KW with individual controls Weight: 438 lbs|
|Dimensions:||46" H x 31" W x 32" D|
|Heated Hoses:||50 to 200 feet plus 10 ft. whip with digital control|